U ovom tekstu delim 3 idioma koji će vam omogućiti da vaš engleski više zvuči native like kad želite da kažete keep me updated
To keep up with
To keep up with znači biti u toku sa najnovijim informacijama, dešavanjima, izmenama.
· Java developers read a lot of studies to keep up with the latest developments in the field.
· Digital designers must keep up with the newest trends and designs.
To keep somebody posted :
“Posted” se koristi nekad i češće od “updated.”
· Best of luck job hunting! And keep me posted on where you end up working.
· Make sure to keep your boss posted on the status of this project.
· I probably won’t be able to attend this meeting, but keep me posted.
Keep in the loop (idiom)
Još jedan izraz koji koristimo da bismo naglasili da želimo biti informisani ili u toku, koristi se pre svega u timskom radu:
· I wanted to share a few important notes to keep you in the loop for the next few weeks.
· We’re so happy you subscribed to our newsletter. To stay in the loop, add us to your contacts, so our emails don’t end up in your spam folder!
Takođe možete koristiti “loop” (bring) kako biste naglasili da nekog uključujete u diskusiju ili obrnuto.
· Should we loop Jensen in on the project? He has relevant experiences.
· I’ve been out of the loop for a long time, so I’m afraid I can’t tell you what’s going on with that project.
To catch up
Koristimo ovaj izraz kako bismo rekli da neko nekom pruža nove informacije vezane za projekat.
· It was good catching up with you today regarding the status of our project.
· Can you catch me up on what’s going on? I’ve been out of the loop for too long.
· Our newsletter makes sure our customers are caught up on our company’s latest products.